Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Stutz Blackhawk as promised

As promised yesterday, no actually the day before, it's the Stutz Blackhawk.

The one above was owned by Evel Knievel. I don't know if his cousin Aweful Knaweful ever had one. They're either the ugliest or coolest cars ever made depending on your tastes. For more information about the Stutz you should visit Madle.org which features a full history. The obvious reason these were at the Elvis Week celebrations is that EP had Stutz(es?) as part of his extensive collection of cars he couldn't drive for fear of being swamped by fans.

Was that a run on sentence?

Yesterday I had lunch with my pal Les Jones who's a fellow member of the Rockytop Brigade. He and his wife Melissa are having a baby soon. Wish them luck. Later today or maybe tomorrow I'll post up some stuff about the neat independent film association meeting I went to last night. The only downside was that the result of trying to share a file and play it on a projector via my machine caused me 3 hours of work this morning reconfiguring my laptop. NEVER let anybody touch your computer. And for the record, the guy who did this no matter how nice will now die. And under Tennessee law we have the "Needed Killin'" clause which is definitely covered for such things as messing up a guy's network connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home